August 19, 2016

10 Unconventional Ways to Fund for Retirement



Becoming a landlord, taking out a reverse mortgage and downsizing are among the unconventional ways people can pay for retirement. Monetizing a hobby or a second career are also ways to make money. If you don't have access to a 401(k) employer sponsored plan and you've maxed our your IRA (or maybe don't have one...yet) consider these ten options to help fund retirement. Maryalene La Ponsie suggests:

  1. Purchasing rental properties.
  2. Renting out part or all of a home.
  3. Making money off the exterior of a home. 
  4. Taking out a reverse mortgage.
  5. Downsizing your house.
  6. Selling off assets.
  7. Reselling items on eBay or Amazon.
  8. Monetizing a hobby.
  9. Starting an encore career. 
  10. Participating in the gig economy.         

What about AirBNB? 
Read the details at:

2 comments:

  1. Hi Very Nice Blog I Have Read Your Post It Is Very Informative And Useful Thanks For Posting And Sharing With Us And Your Writting Style Is Very Nice And Please Give Me More Information.
    SIP Mutual Funds & SIP Investment

    ReplyDelete

  2. I just want to share my experience with everyone. I have being hearing about this blank ATM card for a while and i never really paid any interest to it because of my doubts. Until one day i discovered a hacking guy dickson. he is really good at what he is doing. Back to the point, I inquired about The Blank ATM Card. If it works or even Exist. They told me Yes and that its a card programmed for only money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. This was shocking and i still had my doubts. Then i gave it a try and asked for the card and agreed to their terms and conditions.. Four days later I received my card and tried with the closest ATM machine close to me, to my greatest surprise It worked like magic. I was able to withdraw up to $2,000 daily. ATM has really change my life. If you want to contact them, Here is the email address: blankatm156@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Financial Planning for Women does not sell, rent, loan, lease or otherwise provide any personal information collected at our site to any third parties.