FPW participant Catherine Sharpsteen was the grand prize winner of a free consultation with Suzanne Dalebout & Heather Shino of Polaris Financial Planning. Additional names were drawn to receive financial planning books. If you get an email please respond promptly with your book selection.
My grad student Sam Nelson and I are in the process of reviewing and analyzing the results to help plan future FPW programs.
- paying on time each month
- staying below your card's credit limit
- avoiding unnecessary fees (such as late payment and over-the-limit fees)
- making more than the minimum payment and
- watching for changes in your card's interest rate and other terms.