March 21, 2018

Unauthorized charge for Amazon Prime?

I was surprised to find a charge for Amazon Prime membership on my credit card. I occasionally order from Amazon but never joined Prime. When I called my credit card company to dispute the charge I was told that this happens all the time to Amazon customers. The credit card rep told me to call 888-280-4331 and that it would be easy to get the charge removed. WOW! I didn't have to wait on hold or even have to speak to a person to get the charge removed. So, check your credit card bills EVERY month and keep this phone number handy in case this happens to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Financial Planning for Women does not sell, rent, loan, lease or otherwise provide any personal information collected at our site to any third parties.