Retirement planning is about much more than money.
"It’s important to have a plan for how you will spend your time in retirement," according to Dave Bernard.
1. Do you have enough saved to cover unforeseen financial needs?
2. Are your expectations for the future realistic?
3. How do you and your partner each envision the retirement you will share?
4. Are you mentally prepared to retire?
5. Do you have enough to keep you engaged and active for the next 20 years?
Read the details at: http://money.usnews.com/money/blogs/on-retirement/2014/08/08/5-questions-to-answer-before-you-retire