January 20, 2020

The modern woman’s guide to homebuying (great ideas for men, too!)

Live With Plum is a website designed for homebuyers, homeowners and real estate investors. 

The website's mission "is to empower all women on their journey towards homeownership." (It's OK for men to sneak a peak at the website and learn about the homebuying process. The site is not just for first time homebuyers. 
"We think the homebuying process is archaic and convoluted so after years of trying to find an easy-to-understand guide, we set out to create it." https://www.livewithplum.com/

3 comments:

  1. First You still have a new wonderful web site. My spouse and i willpower be involved throughout as well as homogeneous units. my spouse and i watch you still have actually quite well-designed things, my spouse and i willpower always be often checking out your blog blesss. first time buyers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read your blog it is very helpful for me. I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates. guide to buying a dental practice

    ReplyDelete

Financial Planning for Women does not sell, rent, loan, lease or otherwise provide any personal information collected at our site to any third parties.