January 31, 2018

Debt Collection Lawsuits

Are you facing a debt collection lawsuit? 
"In the last five years, there have been over 330,000 debt collection If you don’t respond to a lawsuit within 21 days, the judge will accept everything in the complaint as true."
lawsuits filed in Utah. Over 98% of those sued don’t hire an attorney. And most don’t file a response.

This is where SoloSuit comes in!

"SoloSuit asks a few simple questions about your case. Based on your answers, Solosuit prepares a response and instructs you on how to file. Responding to a lawsuit is the first step in defending yourself. SoloSuit can help you take that step and guide you to additional resources when you’re done."
"The software used by SoloSuit was developed by LawX, the legal design lab at BYU Law School." 
The website provides links to other debt related resources. Get help today from the SoloSuit website: http://www.solosuit.com/about
Thanks to Brigham young University law students for developing this helpful tool and to Jessica Miller writing for The Salt Lake Tribune for reporting this story (1/31/18).

1 comment:

  1. I’m Charles David by name, i want to use this medium to alert all loan seekers to be very careful because there are scam everywhere, Few months ago I was financially strained, and due to my desperation I was scammed by several online lenders. I had almost lost hope until a friend of mine referred me to a very reliable lender called Dr Purva Pius ( A God fearing man) who lend me a loan of $237,000 under 72 working hours without any stress. I explain to the company by mail and all they told me was to cry no more because i will get my loan from this company and also i have made the right choice of contacting them i filled the loan application form and proceeded with all that was requested of me and to my shock I was given the loan, If you are in need of any kind of loan just contact him now via: {urgentloan22@gmail.com}

    I‘m using this medium to alert all loan seekers because of the hell I passed through in the hands of those fraudulent lenders.

    Thanks you Dr Purva Pius Loan service for your help.

    ReplyDelete

Financial Planning for Women does not sell, rent, loan, lease or otherwise provide any personal information collected at our site to any third parties.