September 28, 2012

Candidate's Positions on Student Financial Aid



Politics is about your personal finances. If you are a college student, someone planning to go to college, a parent/grandparent, or just a citizen who cares about the future of young adults and our country, you need to read this New York Times analysis of the the presidential candidate's positions on student aid. As a family economist I'm very concerned about the shrinkage of the middle class and the fact that all the economic growth for the past couple decades has gone to the top 10% of income earners. Post-secondary education is a critical path to entering and staying in the middle class.

1 comment:

  1. My name is Michael Paul, I live in california U.S.A and i am a happy man today? I told my self that any Loan lender that could change my Life and that of my family after been scammed severally by these online loan lenders, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to Them. he gave happiness to me and my family, although at first i found it hard to trust him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, i was in need of a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life all over as a single parents with 2 kids, I met this honest and GOD fearing loan lender online Mr. Joan Felch that helped me with a loan of $300,000.00 U.S. Dollars, he is indeed a GOD fearing man, working with a reputable loan company. If you are in need of loan and you are 100% sure to pay back the loan please contact him on (joanfelchloanhome@gmail.com or jfloanlendingcompany@yahoo.com ) .. and inform them Michael Paul directed you.. Thanks. Blessed Be.

    ReplyDelete

Financial Planning for Women does not sell, rent, loan, lease or otherwise provide any personal information collected at our site to any third parties.