March 12, 2019

The Medicare Debate

Health care is sure to be one of the focal points of the 2020 presidential election. While Trump is proposing substantial cuts to Medicare, Democrats are promoting variations on "Medicare for all" ranging from allowing persons 50 and older to buy into Medicare with annual premiums to more extensive plans to promote universal access to health care. 
Remember, health care is different from insurance. 
Check out this Washington Post article:
"Alternatives to Medicare-for-all that are worth studying and debating": https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/02/21/alternatives-medicare-all/

2 comments:


  1. Do you need any kind of loan if yes my contract Mr Anthony who help me with a loan just few week's back , i just need to share this round the world to let people know that there are still good heated people in the world today . I really lost money to scammers online all because i was desperate for a loan . Until i saw a comment about him , contacting him his not a mistake but a dreams come through for me . Now I'm a happy man with my family . Contact him if you need any loan at :inforamzanloan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My spouse use to be a big time cheat,and i was curious of getting proofs about it for real then i saw recommendations about this professional online hacker and never hesitated to contact him, He asked me for few information about my spouse mobile device, no personal info was asked for also, i provided it all to him and in less than 7 hours i was getting too see my text messages, Call logs, Emails, Facebook messenger and as well as Whatsapp messages as they come into my spouse phone, i was able to get good and concrete proof for my linda to file a divorce, if you are having similar issues i would advice you contact him.
    Email: cyberspywear@gmail.com.
    Text: +19513640961, +19253185176

    ReplyDelete

Financial Planning for Women does not sell, rent, loan, lease or otherwise provide any personal information collected at our site to any third parties.