1. What experience do you have?
2. What are your qualifications?
3. What services do you offer?
4. What is your approach to financial planning?
5. Will you be the only person working with me?
6. How will I pay for your services?
7. How much do you typically charge?
8. Could anyone besides me benefit from your recommendations? (Ask about conflicts of interests.)
9. Have you ever been publicly disciplined for any unlawful or unethical
actions in your professional career?
10. Can I have it in writing?
Read the details by
Philip Moeller at: http://money.usnews.com/money/personal-finance/financial-advisors/articles/2014/02/11/10-questions-to-ask-a-financial-advisor